Beautiful Textures Product Review
Curl Control Defining Pudding For Mixed Textures
This is my 1st “Review”. This is not a tutorial, I am not showing the HOW but what I USED and what I THINK about the featured product listed above. Let me give you guys some background on my natural journey. I stop relaxing my hair for about 6-7 months before I did my big chop on March 6th 2010. So I am approaching my 2nd year this March on this journey and I love it!
Reasons Why for My Review:
- My hair has 3 different textures; I need a product that can address them all and make the final style look cohesive (not curly here, wavy there etc.)
- It is frizzy after most twist/braid outs which also means it looks dry
This product says that:
- It defines and elongate curls, coils and waves (I personally can do without this one)
- Control frizzies * (my reason)
- Boost shine to versatile styles * (my reason)
I did a simple 2 strand twist style on clean and conditioned wet hair and let it air dry.
And here is how my hair look when it’s wet using these products listed in photograph
Process of Twisting
- I have soft hair anyway but it was VERY soft, fluffy and light. I can also say that when my hair dried it wasn’t hard or flaky
- The product wasn’t heavy
Did Beautiful Textures deliver? Let’s see:
- defines and elongate curls, coils and waves (personally can do without this one) – ü check
- Control frizzies – ü check
- Boost shine to versatile styles – ü check
Ok so how do I rate it? Successful with a Naturalista’s smile or “On to the Next” with a Naturalista’s frown…thumbs down? Hmm…It did deliver especially for the 2 main reasons why I tried it! I rate it a SUCCESS with a Naturalista’s smile
So go Naturally Wild for Beautiful Textures and support the brand my Natural Beauties.
See you soon on my next review…
For more info on their products visit their site at: http://www.beautifultextures.com/
*Beautiful Textures logo taken from FroFashion Week website.
All pictures, media, video’s, etc., unless otherwise noted, are taken by Melissa Magazine, Me’Kish and or associates. Images, media, video’s, etc., posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.). All opinions, views, comments are soley just that ones personal account and opinions, should you adhere to them is soley at the individuals discretion. Copyright © 2012 All text and media herein is property of the author(s) and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit permission.
*There was no compensation for this product review.