Women Entrepreneurs right here on IB. Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 8:30 pm CST

ALL WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS CALL IN 646-478-0409 (SPECIAL EXTENDED SHOW JUST FOR IBUZZZER WOMEN IN BUSINESS)

Congratulations to IBuzzzers Women In Business Quiniece Sheppard, Deborah Buggs, Alive Magazine (Brandy Adamson), Roshonda Payne & Angela T. Jones for being selected to be on IndustryBuzzz.com Radio Show Thursday. They are proud supporters of IndustryBuzzz.com

Tags: &, Adamson, Alive, Angela, Brandy, Buggs, Business, Congratulations, Deborah, IBuzzzers, More…In, IndustryBuzzz.com, Jones, Lang, Lutonya, M., Magazine, Payne, Quiniece, Radio, Roshonda, Sheppard, Show, Stewart, T., Thursday, Women, be, being, for, on, selected, to

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hello. My name is Audrey Bell-Kearney and I am the president of Sister Inc. and Black Diamond Media Group. I am interested in being featured here. Please let me know the next step. Audrey@sisterinc.com

Thanks
Audrey
Hello My name is Shakila Stewart. I recently started my business, " Shakila's Dream Shop" ~Inspiring you to Dream, Believe, and Succeed!~ My mission is to glorify the kingdom of God by planting positive seeds, developing talents, and building confidence. To accomplish these goals I designed creative wear for children ages pre-k through 5th grade. Since I started in February, I've sold over 400 shirts at schools, youth programs, churches, parades, even the grocery store! Here are samples of the T-shirt selections. I'm sure that you and your son/daughter will be inspired. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon. God bless you.

Shakila Stewart
shakilasdreamshop@live.com
630-788-4686
Attachments:
Hi, I am an author and motivational speaker. My website is www.iamthechase.com. My mission is to inspire, educate and enlighten women nationwide about abstience and also doing inspiring seminars, workshops, book signings, on the subjects of low self-esteem, identity issues, social acceptance, etc. I am in the process of establishing a global marketing compaign to spread the message of value, self-worth and power focused women all across the world. For more information, check out my website.
thank you Ladies for posting your info please each one of you Audrey/ Shakila & Quiniece send me a professional photo & bio to industrybuzzz@gmail.com you have been choosen to be highlighted on our IndustryBuzzz.com Radio Show this Thursday, August 6 @ 8:30 p.m. CST I will send you more info once I receive your email. I need your information today for the promotional layout so make sure you send it asap Looking forward to having you on the show.

Congratulations IBuzzzer!
Hi, my name is Angela Jones and I am the CEO of Super Woman Productions and Publishing in Detroit, MI. I hope I'm not too late to contribute. I am a blogger, writer (in the process of self-publishing my first book), motivational speaker, I give relationship advice and most recently I added charity event planner to my resume. I am currently plaaning an event for Lookin For My Sister, a Detroit based, non-profit organization that assists women recovering for domestic violence. Being a survivor of domestic violence, I felt "called" to assist this organization. The events are called Motown Magnificence and are being held for two nights beginning August 27 & 28, 2009 in Detroit Michigan. The events include fur fashion shows, live musical performances and a performance by comedian/actor/author Finesse Mitchell.

Needless to say, because this was God's plan, and not my own, obtaining funds by means of sponsorships has been somewhat difficult, especially since society doesn't view domestic violence as a health concern. But I'm determined to make a difference in this world and I'm sacrificing my personal finances to do so. My faith is bigger than I am and I believe that since I'm doing something for someone else, God will continue to take care of myself and my son (I'm a single mother and I don't receive any assistance).

As the days get closer to the event, I'm receiving more moral support and I hope that will soon turn into financial support as I attempt to do God's work. I hope you choose to feature me on your radio show. The publicity will definitely assist my cause. If you need to reach me for additional information, by direct phone number is (313) 289-2868.
Hello. My name is Deborah Buggs and I am Owner/Manager of Soulfly Inc.Shop-N-Lounge in the Beverly/Morgan park area of Chicago. Soulfly Inc. Shop-N-Lounge is a family business. I am one of four owners. Myself, my daughter Ayana (company President), her husband Randall (Company Vice-President) and my son-in-law Rahsaan Martin. Please let me know how to proceed from here. Thank you for the opportunity.

Deborah Buggs
Soulfly Inc.
thank you Ladies for posting your info please each one of you Audrey/ Shakila/Angela/Deborah & Quiniece send me a professional photo & bio to industrybuzzz@gmail.com you have been choosen to be highlighted on our IndustryBuzzz.com Radio Show this Thursday, August 6 @ 8:30 p.m. CST I will send you more info once I receive your email. I need your information today for the promotional layout so make sure you send it asap Looking forward to having you on the show.

Congratulations IBuzzzer!

Angela T. Jones said:
Hi, my name is Angela Jones and I am the CEO of Super Woman Productions and Publishing in Detroit, MI. I hope I'm not too late to contribute. I am a blogger, writer (in the process of self-publishing my first book), motivational speaker, I give relationship advice and most recently I added charity event planner to my resume. I am currently plaaning an event for Lookin For My Sister, a Detroit based, non-profit organization that assists women recovering for domestic violence. Being a survivor of domestic violence, I felt "called" to assist this organization. The events are called Motown Magnificence and are being held for two nights beginning August 27 & 28, 2009 in Detroit Michigan. The events include fur fashion shows, live musical performances and a performance by comedian/actor/author Finesse Mitchell.

Needless to say, because this was God's plan, and not my own, obtaining funds by means of sponsorships has been somewhat difficult, especially since society doesn't view domestic violence as a health concern. But I'm determined to make a difference in this world and I'm sacrificing my personal finances to do so. My faith is bigger than I am and I believe that since I'm doing something for someone else, God will continue to take care of myself and my son (I'm a single mother and I don't receive any assistance).

As the days get closer to the event, I'm receiving more moral support and I hope that will soon turn into financial support as I attempt to do God's work. I hope you choose to feature me on your radio show. The publicity will definitely assist my cause. If you need to reach me for additional information, by direct phone number is (313) 289-2868.
My name is Angel Fields and I am the owner of thinkBIG Innovative Design and Marketing. We are a full-service marketing and design firm. We help clients Imagine the Possibilities by leveraging our expertise. Our value proposition is our ability to provide clients with comprehensive marketing support as if we are in the office next door.

We partner with our clients to develop, deploy and manage comprehensive, integrated marketing plans that help them take their business to the next level.

• Branding and re-branding initiatives
• Strategic program development and tactical support
• Communication plans including action plans and timelines
• Campaign development and execution
• Budget development and spending management
Hey Hey Angel I just closed it out but it is a extended show so do call in 646-478-0409 talk soon

Angel S. Fields said:
My name is Angel Fields and I am the owner of thinkBIG Innovative Design and Marketing. We are a full-service marketing and design firm. We help clients Imagine the Possibilities by leveraging our expertise. Our value proposition is our ability to provide clients with comprehensive marketing support as if we are in the office next door.

We partner with our clients to develop, deploy and manage comprehensive, integrated marketing plans that help them take their business to the next level.

• Branding and re-branding initiatives
• Strategic program development and tactical support
• Communication plans including action plans and timelines
• Campaign development and execution
• Budget development and spending management
this is going to be an extended show do give a call in

Epiphany said:
Hi My name is Crystal Smith and I am CEO of C.A.M.P. Group Media & Productions. We do film, television, and stage. This year we shoot our first full length feature film in October. Our mission is to bring together multicultural and multi-talented artists of all genres in film , television, and stage together. We pursue other artists and work the vision together so that God can be in the midst of every project. In doing so we present thought provoking and life changing material that families can enjoy as well as content that will challenge the adult life.
I will call in and please allow me to thank you very much for the opportunity. Soulfly Inc. Shop-N-Lounge is a family business. A boutique of North side flavor on the far South side of Chicago. We keep God in all that we do through prayer and doing what we can to help others. We do consignment so local designers , musicians, poets and artists can get their creations to the public. We also hold events in the store such as spoken word/open mic, birthday parties, trunk shows and networking events which can be booked by the general public.

Deborah
that is awesome feel free to click the share button right above and invite people to join you on the show

xoxoxo talk soon

RSS

SUPPORT A POSTITIVE MESSAGE

FOR RADIO COMMERCIALS, MAGAZINE PLACEMENT, TELEVISION ADS AND MORE

ADVERTISE WITH US TODAY CALL (678) 792-8999 OR EMAIL CONNECT@INDUSTRYBUZZZ.COM

Connect With Us

Latest Activity

www.IndustryBuzzz.com via Facebook
Thumbnail

I am inspired to #BEEcome because you #BEECAME check out Brother Strut video

So much soul for a little boy! like our page here >>>> Brother Strut

4:27

Facebookyesterday · Reply
Thumbnail

I am inspire to #BEEcome because you #BEEcame Greater Washington Youth Entrepreneur of the Year - Adam Holland - AJ's Hawaiian Iceez #InspireOurYouth #InvestInTheFuture

6:32

FacebookWednesday · Reply
Thumbnail

I am inspired to #BEEcome Gabby Douglas Golden Winning Moment #InspireOurYouth

Gabby Douglas GOLDEN WINNING MOMENT on the Floor Event | LIVE 8-2-12

The USA's Gabrielle "Gabby"…

See More
FacebookWednesday · Reply

If you are looking to start a career, get out of debt and create a life for your family. Join the team at IBC Investment,LLC... They just employed over 20 people... Call today (708) 308-3559 or send your resume to IBCLLCINV@gmail.com Customer…

See More
FacebookMonday · Reply

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by IndustryBuzzZ.com Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...